Frontline workers have to spend hours a week searching for information they need for work. Regain the wasted time with concise & clear work instructions.
What you will learn:
- How workers struggle with finding the right information to perform a job correctly
- What are work instructions, and how they solve the information unavailability problem
- How you can benefit from work instructions if you are in a knowledge-based industry
- How to write work instructions (or SOPs) so your technicians understand them instantly
- How to effectively store, share, and update the job guides via dedicated software